Quality Underwriting Services (QUS) plays a key role in helping people protect their families by contributing to the life insurance process on behalf of insurance companies and financial advisors. For 40 years, their network of highly trained health professionals have provided simple, convenient, fast and effective paramedical services across Canada.
Here are the Nurse’s Top Tips when scheduling an appointment:
- No strenuous exercise for at least 24 hours before and after the exam.
- Be well rested.
- If applicant has a cold, menses or flu – reschedule!
- Limit alcohol for 24 to 48 hours prior to exam.
- Limit caffeine.
- Reduce smoking.
- Ideally fast for 4-8 hours before the exam depending on the Insurance Company requirements. If there have been prior health issues, a 12 hour fast may be required.
- Avoid vitamins and supplements for 24 hours.
- Continue all prescribed medications.
QUS is pleased to provide nine one-minute videos to help clients prepare for their insurance medical. These videos are the first of any paramedical provider in Canada! You will find everything you need to know – how long the appointment will take, important tips, as well as specialized information for specific tests. Please visit https://getready.qus.ca for more information.